There are several ways to renew borrowed materials. You can do it online, by phone, or by visiting one of our libraries.
To learn how to renew items online, click here and follow the instructions.
Note: The system will not allow you to renew items if:
- You have already renewed the item twice
- There are fines on your account of $5.00 or greater
- Another patron has requested a hold for the item
- You are trying to renew a video or DVD (not renewable)
- You have more than 4 overdue items.
To renew materials by phone, simply call one of our branch libraries during our operating hours. Make sure to have your library card ready when you call.
Big Flats Library: (607) 562-3300
Horseheads Free Library: (607) 739-4581
Steele Memorial Library: 607-733-9173
Van Etten Library: (607) 589-4755
West Elmira Library: (607) 733-0541
You can also renew materials in person by visiting one of our branch libraries, or at any of the Southern Tier Library System libraries.